In a Perfect Word Editing
You’ve worked hard on your manuscript, maybe even shed some blood, sweat, and tears along the way. Now, it’s time to polish your work.
In a perfect world, we’d all be our own best editors. The truth is we all need a professional to edit our work before we send it out into the world. Because it’s not just about having a fresh set of eyes to look over your manuscript.
It’s about having the expertise to make your writing shine.
As a professional book editor, I can:
- Strengthen plot and structure
- Enhance character
- Improve dialogue
- Enrich setting
- Articulate theme
- Fix grammatical, punctuation, mechanical, and spelling errors
- Refine sentences
But editing is expensive you say. You’re right, it can be. I do my best to keep my rates below the average (see this infographic). Think of it as an investment in the dream of seeing your book in readers’ hands.
I’ll also provide extras that many other editors do not.
- Provide a free sample edit up to 1,000 words
- Support and guide you through the editing process, including availability for questions/discussions via e-mail, video chat, or phone
- Provide multiple read-throughs (at least three, more if necessary, at no extra cost)
- Administer a pre-edit questionnaire so that I fully understand your vision
- Be your cheerleader! I always point out the positives along with the negatives
Ready to get started?
Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free sample edit!